“Thank you so much! I can't believe I am knitting socks!” -htlam1
Since I love to teach two-at-a-time socks, I created a video e-book course that guides you through all the steps of learning this new technique.
- The best way to cast on for two-at-a-time
- How to keep track of your pattern progress without writing anything down
- How to use Magic Loop to knit two tubes at once - easily
- The “no-brainer” way to turn a heel
- The right way to pick up and knit stitches
- How to knit backwards!
- A fun and easy lace pattern to keep your socks interesting
- Visually keep track of increases and decreases so you don’t have to think or count
- The foolproof way to measure your feet for a perfect fit
- You’ll learn all these tips and tricks for mastering two-at-a-time socks (including preventing your balls of yarn from getting tangled), and MUCH more in this easy and in-depth guided video sock-knitting course.
What is a video e-book?
- It’s a digital book with videos integrated right into the written lessons.
- The videos stream from the Internet, so you can download the book instantly
- The streaming videos save your computer’s hard-drive space
- You get a front-row view of everything you need to learn
- The full-page, high-resolution videos play right in your book - no more searching the Internet for the right video when you’d rather be knitting!
Sample page from “Learn To Knit Two-at-a-Time Socks"
Most two-at-a-time basic sock classes cost $75 for a three-week class. The flight to Salt Lake City for my class is about $350! But when you instantly download the video e-book, you get the entire course on your computer, to watch, read, and learn at your own pace.
You get a way better view than you do in my classes, plus you can pause it anytime! With 10-25 new step-by-step videos per course, this is a proven resource. I’ve decided to introduce my “One-or-Two-at-a-Time Beginner Socks” course at LESS THAN HALF the price of the average sock class - a $14.77 investment in your knitting future.
- Intermediate knitters who have never tried knitting socks
- People comfortable with Magic Loop who want to take their skills to a new level
- Sock knitters who want to hone their skills and be rid of second-sock syndrome
- Knitters who want to learn basic sock techniques to design their own patterns
Because you learn so many new skills in this book, you should be comfortable with knitting in the round on Magic Loop before you begin. Need a refresher? Check out the popular video course “Learn To Knit In The Round On Magic Loop In One Afternoon,” and get started right!
Would you like to watch a sample video? Here you go!
My high-resolution videos are full-page width and stream instantly from the webThis is a guaranteed course - if after you buy this course, you don't love knitting two socks-at-a-time and all the new skills you’ve learned, you’ll have the safety of a full refund for up to one year from your purchase date, AND I'll personally help you find the resources that will work for you.
Download this easy new tutorial and get started knitting socks today!
If you are interested in socks or Magic Loop, you might also enjoy
- "How to Knit Toe-Up Socks the Fastest and Easiest Way”
- “How To Learn To Knit In The Round On Magic Loop In One Afternoon”
- “Avoid The Terrible Tangles: Tips For A Terrific Two-At-A-Time Experience”
Video E-Book - Downloading & Viewing Instructions
- Save the document to your desktop.
- Open it using the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- You must be connected to the Internet to watch the videos.
Reader will ask your permission to access the websites with the videos stored on them.
- Check the box "Remember my preferences for this site"
- Click "Allow." Reader will ask your permission a few times initially, and then you won't have to give it again.
- For a pleasant viewing experience, go to VIEW, select PAGE DISPLAY, and select SINGLE PAGE - CONTINUOUS. This will let the PDF scroll as though it is one long page, and will be MUCH easier to read.