Continental Knitting (the technique of knitting where you the yarn in your left hand) is the most popular, and feared, subject of them all. So why should you do what I call “finger aerobics” in order to get your hands to re-learn to knit a new way?
Continental Knitting is FAST, comfortable, and even lets you knit without looking. Once you master this technique, you’ll be flying through sweater projects, knitting without soreness or fatigue, and even knitting in a dark movie theater!
I love teaching Continental Knitting and I wanted to be able to teach people across the world. I did some research, found some new technology, and created a video e-book course that guides you through all the steps of learning this new technique.
What you’ll learn in the video e-book: Learn to...
- Correctly tension your yarn
- Hold your hands and fingers comfortably
- Knit and purl Continental style
- Do yarnovers and ribbing
- Use your fingers to help you knit
- Avoid common mistakes
- BONUS: Knit without looking!
A sample page from the "Learn to Knit Continental" video e-book. Huge, high-resolution videos give you a bigger-than-life-size view of each technique.
What is a video e-book?
- It’s a digital book in PDF format with high-resolution videos integrated into the lessons
- The videos stream from the Internet, so you can download the book instantly
- The streaming videos save your computer’s hard-drive space
- You get a front-row view of everything you need to learn
- An expert knitting lesson and a knitting book in one!
You get a way better view than you do in my classes, plus you can pause it anytime! Since this is brand-new technology, it hasn’t been done before. With 10-25 videos per course, this is a great resource. I’ve decided to price my “Learn to Knit Continental” course at an introductory $12.97.Since I want you to LOVE knitting Continental-style, try my e-ebook and if you don’t love it and tell all your friends, I’ll give you your money back and help you find a way to get the resources that work for you.
My high-resolution videos are full-page width and stream instantly from the web
This is a guaranteed course - if you don't love Continental knitting, I'll give you a refund for up to one year from your purchase date, AND I'll personally help you find the resources that will work for you.
Download this fascinating new tutorial and get started knitting Continental today!
Video E-Book - Downloading & Viewing Instructions
- Save the document to your desktop.
- Open it using the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- You must be connected to the Internet to watch the videos.
Reader will ask your permission to access the websites with the videos stored on them.
- Check the box "Remember my preferences for this site"
- Click "Allow." Reader will ask your permission a few times initially, and then you won't have to give it again.
For a pleasant viewing experience, go to VIEW, select PAGE DISPLAY, and select SINGLE PAGE - CONTINUOUS. This will let the PDF scroll as though it is one long page, and will be MUCH easier to read.