Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cabled Legwarmer Video E-Book


"I totally love these legwarmers and highly recommend this pattern."
-Belinda, Melbourne, Australia


Thank you to all my readers who requested this new video e-book... it's finally here!

It's time to learn how to cable! Cabling is simply making your knitted stitches travel, twist around, and cross each other to make gorgeous, textured designs. It's not as hard as it looks, but you need to understand some important concepts in order to cable correctly without getting frustrated. Using my most popular KNITFreedom pattern, the Bulky Cabled Legwarmers with Buttons, I created a video e-book course that guides you through all the steps of learning this new technique.


This is really an intermediate knitting course in disguise. While making these legwarmers, I’m going to teach you a large set of techniques designed to propel you towards Knitting Superstardom, without even realizing it. These legwarmers are the perfect project to learn a whole new set of skills!


You'll learn...
  • How to read a cable chart instead of a written pattern
  • An easy way to think about and understand the many different cable abbreviations
  • How to keep track of your pattern progress without counting rows
  • Four different kinds of cables
  • How to cable WITH and WITHOUT a cable needle
  • The technique of making buttonholes
  • How to avoid, undo, fix many common cabling mistakes
  • How to recognize your stitches so you don't get confused
  • A fun and fast way to make a twisted-cord tie
  • How to choose and attach buttons
  • You’ll learn all these tips and tricks for mastering cabling and MUCH more in this easy and in-depth guided video course.
This video e-book includes the pattern for Bulky Cabled Legwarmers with Buttons so that you can follow along with the videos: learn all these techniques AND have something beautiful to show for it!

What is a video e-book?
  • It’s a digital book with videos integrated right into the written lessons.
  • The videos stream from the Internet, so you can download the book instantly
  • The streaming videos save your computer’s hard-drive space
  • You get a front-row view of everything you need to learn
  • The full-page, high-resolution videos play right in your book - no more searching the Internet for the right video when you’d rather be knitting!

Sample page from “Cables 101"


"I love the video e-book! It is so much easier to be able to do the part of the pattern I am working and click the video link than having to go to you tube and do a search.” -Crystal
Who is this course good for?
  • Intermediate knitters who have never tried knitting cables
  • Knitters comfortable with cabling who want to learn the advanced techniques
  • Those of you what want to be able to read a chart
  • Knitters who want to learn basic cable techniques and abbreviations to design their own patterns
Since I want you to LOVE knitting cables, try my new e-ebook and if you don’t love the results and tell all your friends, I’ll give you your money back and help you find a way to get the resources that work for you. 
Because you learn so many new skills in this book, you should be comfortable with knitting and purling before you begin. Need a refresher? Just download my free video knitting dictionary, and you'll have all the resources you need to get started!

This is a guaranteed course - if after you buy this course, you don't love knitting cables and using all the new skills you’ve learned, you’ll have the safety of a full refund for up to one year from your purchase date, AND I'll personally help you find the resources that will work for you.

Most two-session knitting classes cost $50-$60. The flight to Salt Lake City for my class is about $350! But when you instantly download the video e-book, you get the entire course on your computer, to watch, read, and learn at your own pace.
You get a way better view than you do in my classes, plus you can pause it anytime! With 23 new step-by-step videos per course, this is a proven resource. Learn to master cabling without a cable needle, create buttonholes, read a chart and more! I am offering this much-awaited book for $24.97. You're guaranteed to love it!



If you have any questions about learning to cable or about video e-books, please email me! I'd love to hear from you.
Download CABLES 101 for just $24.97

Download this easy new tutorial and get started cabling today!
Cables not your thing? I've got tons of e-books, tutorials, and free patterns for you.

2 comments:

  1. oK,I'm confused.
    I thought if I singed up i would get the leg warmer pattern for free.
    I already know how to knit, and cable.. I would just like the pattern to print off on paper.
    Is this an option?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I'm glad you asked! Yes, the pattern is totally free when you sign up to join KNITFreedom. Just go to the download area (http://knitfreedom.com/download.php) and enter the login information and password you were sent in your confirmation email.

    There, you can download all of my free patterns! If you did not receive an email from me when you signed up, please check your spam folder. If you are having any difficulty at all, please email me at liat@knitfreedom.com and I can look into everything.

    I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete